Global development finance 1999 [electronic resource] Country tables
- Other Title:
- World Bank books.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 1999
- World Bank e-Library.
- Government document
1 online resource
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Global Development Finance was formerly published as World Debt Tables. The new name reflects the report's expanded scope and greater coverage of private financial flows. The report consists of two volumes: a) Analysis and Summary Tables contains analysis and commentary on recent developments in international finance for developing countries, with particular focus on the global financial crisis. Summary statistical tables are included for 150 countries. b) Country Tables contains statistical tables on the external debt of the 138 countries that report public and public guaranteed debt under the Debtor Reporting System (DRS). Also included are tables of selected debt and resource flow statistics for individual reporting countries as well as summary tables for regional and income groups. This year's report includes the external debt obligations of the Republic of Korea, a high-income country. Charts on pages xx to xxii summarize graphically the relation between debt stock and its components; the computation of net flows, aggregate net resource flow, and aggregate net transfers; and the relation between net resource flow and the balance of payments. Exact definitions of these and other terms are found in the Sources and Definitions section.
- Description based on print version record.
- World Bank
- Other format:
- Print Version:
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|