What affects the propensity to subsidize : [electronic resource] determinants of budget subsidies and transfers financed by the Russian regional governments in 1992-1995 / Lev Freinkman and Michael Haney.
- Other Title:
- What affects the Russian regional governments' propensity to subsidize?
World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC : World Bank, Europe and Central Asia, Country Department III, Country Operations Division, 1997.
- Policy research working papers ; 1818.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Subsidies -- Russia (Federation)
Finance, Public -- Russia (Federation)
Intergovernmental fiscal relations -- Russia (Federation)
Russia (Federation) -- Economic policy -- 1991-
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "August 1997"--Cover.
Title on cover: What affects the Russian regional governments' propensity to susidize?
Includes bibliographical references (p. 39-41).
Description based on print version record.
- Haney, Michael.
World Bank. Europe and Central Asia Region. Country Dept. III. Country Operations Division II.
- Other format:
- Print version: Freinkman, Lev M. What affects the propensity to subsidize.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|