Was the credit channel a key monetary transmission mechanism following the recent financial crisis in the Republic of Korea? [electronic resource] / Hyun E. Kim.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC (1818 H St., NW, Washington 20433) : World Bank, East Asia and Pacific Sector Units, Financial Sector Development Unit, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2103.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Bank loans -- Korea (South).
Credit -- Korea (South).
Financial crises -- Korea (South).
Transmission mechanism (Monetary policy) -- Korea (South).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "April 1999"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 30-32).
Description based on print version record.
- World Bank.
- Other format:
- Print version: Kim, Hyun E. Was the credit channel a key monetary transmission mechanism following the recent financial crisis in the Republic of Korea?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|