Small states, small problems? [electronic resource] / William Easterly and Aart Kraay.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC (1818 H St., NW, Washington 20433) : World Bank, Development Research Group, Macroeconomics and Growth, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2139.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Economic development.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Small states, no different from large states in income and growth, should receive the same policy advice large states do. Because of their greater openness, they may be more vulnerable to volatility in terms-of-trade shocks--but their openness pays off in growth.
- "June 1999"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 34-36).
Description based on print version record.
- Kraay, Aart.
World Bank. Development Research Group. Macroeconomics and Growth.
- Other format:
- Print version: Easterly, William. Small states, small problems?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|