Productivity growth and convergence in agriculture and manufacturing [electronic resource] / by Will Martin and Devashish Mitra.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC : World Bank, Development Research Group, Trade, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2171.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Agricultural productivity.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The growth of agricultural productivity is widely believed to be low. But this study finds the productivity rate in agriculture to be higher than that in manufacturing, both on average and for groups of countries at different stages of development. This suggests that a large agricultural sector need not be a disadvantage for growth performance, and may be an advantage.
- "August 1999"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 26-28).
Description based on print version record.
- Mitra, Devashish.
World Bank. Development Research Group. Trade.
- Other format:
- Print version: Martin, Will. Productivity growth and convergence in agriculture and manufacturing.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|