Governance matters [electronic resource] / Daniel Kaufmann, Aart Kraay, Pablo Zoido-Lobatón.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC (1818 H St., NW, Washington 20433) : World Bank, Development Research Group, Macroeconomics and Growth : World Bank Institute, Governance, Regulation, and Finance, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2196.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Economic development.
Rule of law.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Six new aggregate measures capturing various dimensions of governance provide new evidence of a strong causal relationship from better governance to better development outcomes.
- "October 1999"--Cover.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 19-20).
Description based on print version record.
- Kraay, Aart.
World Bank Institute. Governance, Regulation, and Finance Division.
World Bank. Development Research Group. Macroeconomics and Growth Division.
- Other format:
- Print version: Kaufmann, Daniel. Governance matters.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|