Inventories in developing countries : [electronic resource] levels and determinants , a red flag on competitiveness and growth / J. Luis Guasch and Joseph Kogan.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, DC : World Bank, Development Economics, Office of the Senior Vice President and Chief Economist and Latin America and the Caribbean Region, Finance, Private Sector, and Infrastructure Sector Management Unit, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2552.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Business enterprises -- Developing Countries -- Costs.
Inventory control -- Developing Countries.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen as viewed on Sept. 18, 2002.
Description based on print version record.
- Kogan, Joseph.
World Bank. Latin America and the Caribbean Regional Office. Finance, Private Sector, and Infrastructure Dept.
World Bank. Office of the Senior Vice President and Chief Economist, Development Economics.
- Other format:
- Print version: Guasch, J. Luis. Inventories in developing countries.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|