Ownership structure and the temptation to loot : [electronic resource] evidence from privatized firms in the Czech Republic / by Robert Cull, Jana Matesova, and Mary Shirley.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, Development Research Group, Regulation and competition policy, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2568.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Corporate governance -- Czech Republic.
Privatization -- Law and legislation -- Czech Republic.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Evidence from the Czech Republic shows that financial incentives and regulation are as important as ownership in the design of privatization.
- "March 2001"--Cover.
Title from title screen as viewed on Sept. 16, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p.31-33).
Description based on print version record.
- Matesova, Jana.
Shirley, Mary M., 1945-
World Bank. Development Research Group. Regulation and Competition Policy.
- Other format:
- Print version: Cull, Robert J. Ownership structure and the temptation to loot.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|