Comparative life expectancy in Africa [electronic resource] / F. Desmond McCarthy, Holger Wolf.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, Development Research Group, Public Service Delivery, 2001.
- Policy research working papers ; 2668.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Health services accessibility -- Africa.
Income -- Health aspects -- Africa.
Life expectancy -- Africa.
Sanitation -- Health aspects -- Africa.
Water quality -- Health aspects -- Africa.
Women -- Education -- Health aspects -- Africa.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Health outcomes are positively correlated with income, but the link is far from uniform. The key variables associated with good health outcomes (controlling for health expenditures) are access rates to health services, to clean water and sanitation, and to education, particularly for women.
- "August 2001."
Title from title screen as viewed on Aug. 30, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 17).
Description based on print version record.
- Wolf, Holger C.
World Bank. Development Research Group. Public Service Delivery.
- Other format:
- Print version: McCarthy, F. Desmond. Comparative life expectancy in Africa.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|