Education, earnings, and inequality in Brazil, 1982-1998 : [electronic resource] implications for education policy / Andreas Blom, Lauritz Holm-Nielsen, Dorte Verner.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, Latin America and the Caribbean Region, Education Sector Unit, 2001.
- Policy research working papers ; 2686.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Equality -- Brazil.
Human capital -- Brazil.
Labor supply -- Effect of education on -- Brazil.
Skilled labor -- Brazil.
Wages -- Effect of education on -- Brazil.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Improving access to tertiary education in Brazil would expand the supply of highly skilled labor, now too small to meet demand, enhancing prospects for both greater economic growth and lower wage inequality.
- "October 2001."
Title from title screen as viewed on Aug. 26, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 28-29).
Description based on print version record.
- Holm-Nielsen, Lauritz, 1945-
- Other format:
- Print version: Blom, Andreas. Education, earnings, and inequality in Brazil, 1982-1998.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|