What determines the quality of institutions? [electronic resource] / Roumeen Islam, Claudio E. Montenegro.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C. : World Bank, Office of the Senior Vice President, Development Economics, 
- Policy research working papers ; 2764.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Associations, institutions, etc.
Disclosure of information.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Trade openness has a significant impact on institutional quality, while inequality and ethnic diversity are not robustly correlated with institutional quality.
- "January 2002."
Title from title screen as viewed on Aug. 21, 2002.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 16-17).
Description based on print version record.
- Montenegro, Claudio.
World Bank. Office of the Senior Vice President and Chief Economics, Development Economics.
- Other format:
- Print version: Islam, Roumeen. What determines the quality of institutions?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|