Deposit insurance design and implementation : [electronic resource] policy lessons from research and practice / Asli Demirguc-Kunt, Edward J. Kane, Luc Laeven.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- [Washington, D.C. : World Bank, 2006]
- Policy research working papers ; 3969.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Deposit insurance.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "This paper illustrates the trends in deposit insurance adoption. It discusses the cross-country differences in design, and synthesizes the policy messages from cross-country empirical work as well as individual country experiences. The paper develops practical lessons from this work and distills the evidence into a set of principles of good design. Cross-country empirical research and individual-country experience confirm that, for at least the time being, officials in many countries would do well to delay the installation of a deposit insurance system. "--World Bank web site.
- Title from PDF file as viewed on 8/21/2006.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Kane, Edward J. (Edward James), 1935-
- Other format:
- Print version: Demirgüç-Kunt, Aslı. Deposit insurance design and implementation.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|