A positive stigma for child labor? [electronic resource] / Harry Anthony Patrinos, M. Najeeb Shafiq.
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- [Washington, D.C. : World Bank, 2008]
- Policy research working papers ; 4697.
World Bank e-Library.
Policy research working papers
- Government document
1 online resource
- Child labor -- Guatemala.
Stigma (Social psychology) -- Guatemala.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "The authors introduce a simple empirical model that assumes a positive stigma (or norm) toward child labor that is common in some developing countries. They illustrate the positive stigma model using data from Guatemala. Controlling for several child and household-level characteristics, the analysis uses two instruments for measuring stigma: a child's indigenous background and the household head's childhood work experience. "--World Bank web site.
- Title from PDF file as viewed on 5/18/2009.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on print version record.
- Shafiq, M. Najeeb.
- Other format:
- Print version: Patrinos, Harry Anthony. A positive stigma for child labor?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|