Identifying and Evaluating Large Scale Policy Interventions: [electronic resource] What Questions Can We Answer? Sandesh Dhungana
- Other Title:
- World Bank working papers.
- Washington, D.C., The World Bank, 2011
- Policy research working papers.
World Bank e-Library.
- Government document
1 online resource
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Using a data-driven empirical case study method, the paper evaluates the impact of one identified reform program on development outcomes. The paper uses the World Bank Country Policy and Institutional Assessment Ratings to identify large scale structural and macro-level policy interventions in the last decade that were seen as being sustained and successful for IDA countries. Robustness checks are performed to show the efficacy of the method in particular cases. It was found that the method attains robustness in the case of Nigeria.
- Description based on print version record.
- Dhungana, Sandesh
- Other format:
- Print version: Dhungana, Sandesh. Identifying and Evaluating Large Scale Policy Interventions:.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|