Light manufacturing in Tanzania : a reform agenda for job creation and prosperity / Hinh T. Dinh and Célestin Monga ; with contributions by Jacques Morisset, Josaphat Kweka, Fahrettin Yagci, and Yutaka Yoshino.
- Washington, DC : World Bank, 2013.
- Directions in development (Washington, D.C.). Private sector development.
Directions in development. Private sector development
- Government document
xvii, 116 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Manufacturing industries -- Tanzania.
Manufacturing industries -- Government policy -- Tanzania.
Industrial policy -- Tanzania.
Tanzania -- Economic conditions.
- "Shows that feasible, low-cost, sharply focused policy initiatives aimed at enhancing private investment could launch Tanzania on a path to competitive light manufacturing"-- Provided by publisher.
- Part 1. Overall Context: A good potential in light manufacturing; A country with great potential; The business environment
Part 2. Sectoral Analyses: Textiles and apparel; Leather and leather products; Wood and wood products; Agroprocessing; Institutional support for policy coordination
Appendix A. A matrix of policy actions to accelerate light industry development
Appendix B. The institutional support structure and value chain, four sectors.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Monga, Célestin.
Kweka, Josaphat P.
Yagcı, Fahrettin, 1944-
- 9781464800320 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1464800324 (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|