An act for the continuance of process and judicial proceedings.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1660. 12 Car II.stat 1.c.3
- Other Title:
- Anno XII. Caroli II. Regis. An act for the continuance of process and judicial proceedings
Anno regni Caroli II. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo. At the Parliament begun at Westminster, the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Government document
 p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- dshe hein c-er lyve (C) 1660 (A)
- Courts -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Jurisprudence -- Early works to 1800.
Justice, Administration of -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
Imprint from general title page.
Royal arms on title page and at head of the caption title; woodcut initial.
At head of caption: Anno XII. Caroli II. Regis.
Signatures: [A]1 B1 C².
Last word of first line of text: "re-"; first word of line below initial: "weeks"; last word of last full line of text of first page: "Lords."
Not in Wing.
This is a variant of ESTC (R208426 & R176086) with John Bill and Christopher Barker as printers and last word of first line of text: "re-"; first word of line below initial: "weeks"; last word of last full line of text of first page: "Lords."
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 4 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R208426 (var.)
ESTC, R176086 (var.)
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
Barker, Christopher, active 1640-1680, printer.
England and Wales.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|