An Act for a perpetual anniversary Thanksgiving, on the nine and twentieth day of May.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1660. 12 Car. II. c.14
- Other Title:
- Anno XII. Caroli II. Regis. An act for a perpetual anniversary Thanksgiving, on the nine and twentieth day of May
- London : Printed by John Bill, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Government document
, 39 [i.e. 93]-96,  p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- stns isnd e-al tys- (C) 1660 (A)
- Holidays -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Page 93 misnumbered 39.
Title from caption title (p. 93).
Imprint from title page, which reads: Anno Regni Caroli IJ. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom. 1660. ...
Royal arms on title page; woodcut initial.
At head of p. 93: Anno XII Caroli II. Regis.
Text in black letter.
On leaf 2B2r: last word first line of text: "Al-"; first word of line below initial: "his"; last word of last full line of text: "most."
Also issued as part of "An exact collection of all such acts, declarations, orders ..." (Wing E1533A).
Last leaf is blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 5 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R231525
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
England and Wales.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|