An act for making the precinct of Covent Garden parochial.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1660. 12 Car. II. c.37
- Other Title:
- Anno XII. Caroli. II. Regis. An act for making the precinct of Covent Garden parochial
Anno regni Caroli II. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, decimo quarto. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the eighth day of May, Anno Dom. 1661. In the thirtieth year of reign of our most Gracious Soveraign Lord Charles, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. And there continued till the nineteenth of May, in the 14th year of His Majesties said reign. And thence prorogued to the 18th of February then next following
- London : Printed by John Bill, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Government document
, 9,  p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- r-of s.0. 'SN, m.c. (C) 1660 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
Covent Garden (London, England)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title, A2r; at head: Anno XII. Caroli. II. Regis.
Royal arms on title page; woodcut initial.
Imprint from general title page, which reads: Anno regni Caroli IJ. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom. 1660. ...
Last word of first line of text: "Fran-"; first word of line below initial: "a"; last word of last full line on page: "Par-"
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 14 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R213282
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
England and Wales.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|