An Act for the regulating of the trade of bay--making in the Dutch Bay-Hall in Colchester.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1660. 12 Car.II.stat.1.c.22
- Other Title:
- Anno xii, Caroli II, Regis, an Act for the regulating of the trade of bay--making in the Dutch Bay-Hall in Colchester
Anno regni Caroli II Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo at the Parliament begun at Westminster, the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom. 1660 ..
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the kings most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
- Government document
8 p. ; 27 cm. (fol.)
- ofby n-i- u-a- nger (C) 1660 (A)
- Drapery industry -- England -- Colchester -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Kings and rulers -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Last word of first line of text: "of"; first word of line below initial: "in"; last word of last full line of text on page: "of".
Also issued as part of "An exact collection of all such acts, declarations, orders, ..." (Wing E1533A).
In this edition, leaf A2r misnumbered 1. In another edition, A2r is correctly numbered 3.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 19 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has leaves also foliated 197-199 in ms.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R231550
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996), E1120
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
Barker, Christopher, active 1640-1680, printer.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|