An act for taking away the Court of Wards and Liveries, and tenures in capite, and by knights-service, and purveyance, and for setling [sic] a revenue upon His Majesty in lieu thereof.
- Other Title:
- Anno Regni Caroli IJ. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo at the Parliament begun at Westminster, the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom. 1660. in the twelfth year of the reign of our most gracious sovereign Lord Charles, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland, King, defender of the faith, &c
Anno XII. Caroli II. Regis
- London : Printed by John Bill, Printer to the Kings most Excellent Majesty, 1660.
, 28 p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- urof lyd, s.s. moki (3) 1660 (A)
- Courts -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Justice, Administration of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- England and Wales. Court of Wards and Liveries -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Caption title.
At head of caption: Anno XII. Caroli II. Regis.
Last word of first line of text: 'been'; first word of line below initial: 'cage'; last word of last full line of text of first page: 'four'.
Issued with a general title page: 'Anno Regni Caroli IJ. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, duodecimo. At the Parliament begun at Westminster, the five and twentieth day of April, an. Dom. 1660.'
Imprint information from general title page.
Signatures: pi1 B-H².
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 21 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has leaves also foliated 210-224 in ms.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC R208577
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
England and Wales.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|