Anno Regni Caroli II. Regis Angliae, Scotiae, Franciae, & Hiberniae, Decimo Tertio : at the Parliament begun at Westminster the eighth day of May, Anno Dom. 1661 : in the thirteenth year of the reign of our most Gracious Soveraign Lord Charles, by the grace of God, of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland King, Defender of the Faith, &c. and there continued until Friday the twentieth of December, and from that day the said Parliament was adjourned unto the seventh of January then next following.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1661. 13 Car. II.stat.2
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker, printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty, 1661.
- Government document
, 9-124, 123-126 p. ; 28 cm. (fol.)
- e.ts a-on ons, thsh (3) 1661 (A)
- Law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- A table of bills passed both houses of Parliament on the 20th day of December, 1661
An act for the well governing and regulating of corporations
An act for prevention of vexations and oppressions by arrests, and of delaies in suits of law
An act for granting unto the Kings Majesty twelve hundred and threescore thousand pounds, to be assessed and levied by an assessment of threescore and ten thousand pounds by the moneth, for eighteen moneths
An act to enable the Kings Majesty to make leases, grants, and copies of offices, lands, tenements, and hereditaments, parcel of his highness Dutchy of Cornwal, or annexed to the same; and for confirmation of leases and grants already made.
- Title framed within ornamental border.
Royal arms above imprint; woodcut initials.
A collection of four Acts of Parliament and a table from the second prorogation of the 13th year of Charles II's reign.
Signatures: A² C-2I².
Gathering B removed before issue.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is no. 24 in a volume of statutes passed by the Parliament of England and Wales, in the years 1660-1662; two ms. tables of contents inserted at beginning of volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has two ms. ownership inscriptions: "W[illia]m Dangar No. 2" and "Tho[ma]s Bond East Looe" on the front free endpaper of the volume.
Culture Class Collection copy has leaves foliated in ms. with numbers from 342 to 403.
- Penn Provenance:
- Dangar, William (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bond, Thomas, 1765-1837 (autograph) (inscription) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC R474947
- Bill, John, active 1630-1681, printer.
Barker, Christopher, active 1640-1680, printer.
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|