A speech delivered in the Senate of New-York, on the third and fourth of February, 1832. / By William H. Maynard, on the resolution against renewing the charter of the Bank of the United States.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Pamphlets of Mathew Carey. v. 6 no. 6 PU
- Albany [N.Y.] : Printed by Packard, Hoffman & White, 71 State-Street, 1832.
38,  p. ; 21 cm.
- Bank of the United States (1816-1836).
Banks and banking -- Government policy -- United States.
- Legislative addresses -- New York (State) -- 1832.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York Albany.
- Last two pages blank.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy is v. 6 no. 6 in a collection of Mathew Carey Pamphlets bound together.
Culture Class Collection copy has ms. autograph "W King" on title page.
- Penn Provenance:
- King, W. (autograph) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 13687
Kress Lib., C3233
- New York (State). Legislature. Senate.
Packard, Hoffman & White, publisher.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
American Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Pamphlets of the Mathew Carey Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|