Constitutional law for a changing America : a short course / Lee Epstein, Thomas G. Walker.
- 5th ed.
- Washington, D.C. : CQ Press, 2011.
xvii, 778 p. : ill., map, forms ; 26 cm.
- Constitutional law -- United States.
Civil rights -- United States.
Judicial process -- United States.
- The U.S. Constitution
The living constitution
Understanding the Supreme Court
The commerce power
The power to tax and spend
The contract clause
Economic substantive due process
The takings clause
Religion : exercise and establishment
Freedom of speech, assembly, and association
Freedom of the press
The right to keep and bear arms
The right to privacy
The rights of the criminally accused
Investigations and evidence
Attorneys, trials, and punishments
Voting and representation.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Walker, Thomas G., 1945-
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- 9781608716975 (pbk. : alk. paper)
160871697X (pbk. : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|