Mikhaʼel sheli [videorecording] = My Michael / Alfred Plaine presents ; a film by Dan Wolman ; script, Esther Mor, Dan Wolman ; produced by Alfred Plaine ; directed by Dan Wolman ; screenplay by Ester Mor and Dan Wolman.
- Other Title:
- My Michael [videorecording]
- [Tel Aviv, Israel] : J.M.T. Films, .
1 videodisc (79 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Oz, Amos -- Film adaptations.
Married people -- Jerusalem -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Jerusalem -- In motion pictures.
- Melodramas (Motion pictures)
Motion pictures, Israeli.
- In Hebrew with subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, PAL, Region 2; monaural.
- Two intelligent young adults find each other and marry in a divided Jerusalem of the late 1950's. Michael, a responsible and hard-working scientist is comfortable in the arrangement, in contrast to Hanna who finds herself unfulfilled by the bourgeois life she is leading.
- Oded Kotler, Efrat Lavie, Moti Mizrahi.
- Director of photography, Adam Grunberg; editor, Ed Orshan; music, Alex Kagan.
- Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 1975.
Based on Mikhaʼel sheli / [by] Amos Oz.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Wolman, Dan. , Director, Adapter, Screenwriter
Mor, Ester. , Adapter, Screenwriter
Plaine, Alfred. , Producer
Kotler, Oded. , Actor
Lavi, Efrat. , Actor
Mizrachi, Motti. , Actor
Kagan, Alex. , Composer
JMT Films (Firm) , Distributor
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|