His Majesties declaration defended : in a letter to a friend : being an answer to a seditious pamphlet called A letter from a person of quality to his friend : concerning the Kings late declaration touching the reasons which moved him to dissolve the two last Parliaments at Westminster and Oxford.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for T. Davies, 1681.
20 p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- anst s,t. sthe doth (3) 1681 (A)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
Letter from a person of quality to his friend concerning His Majesties late declaration.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Attributed to Dryden by Wing, and Halket & Laing.
Signatures: A⁴(-A4) B-D² E1.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has pagination in ms. with numbers from 135 to 144.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) D2286
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|