Japantown : a thriller / Barry Lancet.
- First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- New York : Simon & Schuster, 2013.
400 pages ; 24 cm
- Antique dealers -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
Japanese -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
Murder investigation -- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
Murder investigation -- Japan -- Fiction.
Japantown (San Francisco, Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- "San Francisco antiques dealer Jim Brodie recently inherited a stake in his father's Tokyo-based private investigation firm, which means the single father of six-year-old Jenny is living a busy intercontinental life, traveling to Japan to acquire art and artifacts for his store and consulting on Brodie Security's caseload at home and abroad. One night, an entire family is gunned down in San Francisco's bustling Japantown neighborhood, and Brodie is called on by the SFPD to decipher the lone clue left at the crime scene: a unique Japanese character printed on a slip of paper drenched in blood"--Dust jacket flap.
- 9781451691696 (hardcover)
9781451691702 (trade pbk.)
145169170X (trade pbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|