Acts and ordinances of the interregnum, 1642-1660 [electronic resource] / collected and edited by C.H. Firth and R.S. Rait [for the Statute Law Committee].
- Other Title:
- Searchable text ed.
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2005.
- Medieval and early modern sources online.
Medieval and early modern sources online
1 online resource
- Great Britain. Parliament
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: Vol. 1. Acts and ordinances from 5th March, 1642, to 30th January, 1649.
Vol. 2. Acts and ordinances from 9th February, 1649, to 16th March, 1660.
Vol. 3. Introduction, chronological table and indices
- Electronic version in PDF format of the set published: London: Published by H.M. Stationery Office, Printed by Wyman and Sons, Limited,1911.
- Firth, C. H. (Charles Harding), 1857-1936.
Rait, Robert S. (Robert Sangster), 1874-1936.
Great Britain. Parliament.
- 1554294002 (v. 1)
1554294029 (v. 2)
1554294223 (v. 3)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|