Grant's river campaign : Fort Henry to Shiloh / Jack H. Lepa.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 2013.
vii, 213 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm
- Tennessee -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns.
United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Campaigns.
Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson), 1822-1885.
- " In Tennessee in the early months of 1862, Ulysses S. Grant captured forts Henry and Donelson and opened the Tennessee and Cumberland rivers to military and commercial shipping. This book describes not only the actual fighting that took place but how important political and economic factors influenced the overall military strategy in the region"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 9780786474776 (softcover : alk. paper)
0786474777 (softcover : alk. paper)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|