Corneal disease [electronic resource] : recent developments in diagnosis and therapy / Thomas Reinhard, Frank Larkin, editors.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2013.
1 online resource : col. ill
- Cornea -- Diseases.
- Medical subjects:
- Corneal Diseases -- diagnosis.
Corneal Diseases -- therapy.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This book, written by leading clinicians and scientists, focuses on recent clinically relevant advances in the diagnosis and treatment of corneal disorders. After an opening chapter considering the latest knowledge on the heredity of keratoconus, important advances in corneal imaging are discussed, in particular the use of optical coherence tomography and in vivo confocal microscopy for evaluation of the normal and the diseased cornea. Antiangiogenic treatment options are then reviewed, and new aspects in the diagnosis and therapy of mycobacterial keratitis explained. Further chapters address the storage of donor cornea for penetrating and lamellar keratoplasty and the keratoplasty in infants. The book closes by discussing new developments in antibacterial chemotherapy for bacterial keratitis.
- New Aspects in the Diagnosis and Therapy of Mycobacterial Keratitis / Darlene Miller, Dalia Girgis, Carol Karp and Eduardo C. Alfonso
New Developments in Antibacterial Chemotherapy for Bacterial Keratitis / H. Sueke, J. Shankar, T. J. Neal, M. Horsburgh and R. Gilbert, et al.
Heredity of Keratoconus / Colin E. Willoughby and Judith Lechner
Advance in Corneal Imaging / Antoine Labbé, Alexandre Denoyer and Christophe Baudouin
Antiangiogenic Treatment Options in the Cornea / Claus Cursiefen and Felix Bock
Storage of Donor Cornea for Penetrating and Lamellar Transplantation / Elisabeth Pels and Graeme Pollock
Infant Keratoplasty / Peter Kim and David S. Rootman.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reinhard, T. (Thomas)
- 9783642287473 (electronic bk.)
3642287476 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|