Penile cancer [electronic resource] : diagnosis and treatment / Philippe E. Spiess, editor ; foreword by Francesco Montorsi.
- New York : Humana Press, c2013.
- Current clinical urology.
Current clinical urology
1 online resource.
- Penis -- Cancer -- Diagnosis.
Penis -- Cancer -- Treatment.
- Medical subjects:
- Penile Neoplasms -- diagnosis.
Penile Neoplasms -- therapy.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Penile Cancer: Diagnosis and Management provides a comprehensive overview of penile cancer for medical and surgical urologists oncologists, and other healthcare professionals. This book highlights many of the significant advances made in this field, which include a discussion of penile-sparing surgical and radiotherapeutic approaches to select primary penile tumors typically of lower stage and grade as well as advances in our understanding of the epidemiology, risk factors, and pathophysiology of penile cancer.
- Epidemiology and Risk Factors for Penile Cancer
Staging and Risk Stratification in Penile Cancer / Brant A. Inman, Suzanne B. Stewart
Pathology of Penile Cancer and Its Precursor Lesions / Priya Rao,, Pheroze Tamboli
Evolving Imaging Modalities in the Diagnosis and Staging of Penile Cancer / Adam S. Feldman, W. Scott McDougal
Penile-Sparing Approaches to Primary Penile Tumours / Hussain M. Alnajjar
Surgical Concepts and Considerations of Inguinal Lymph Node Dissection for Penile Cancer / Cesar E. Ercole, Philippe E. Spiess
Minimally Invasive Surgical Approaches to Penile Cancer / Rosa S. Djajadiningrat, René Sotelo, Rafael Sanchez-Salas
Applications of Radiation Therapy in the Management of Penile Cancer / Juanita Crook, Matthew Biagioli
Multimodal Approach to the Management of Locally Advanced and Metastatic Penile Cancer / Lance C. Pagliaro, Curtis A. Pettaway
New Horizons in the Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention of Penile Cancer / C. Protzel, O. W. Hakenberg.
- Includes index.
- Spiess, Philippe E., 1972-
- 9781627033671 (electronic bk.)
162703367X (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|