Identity, segregation and peace-building in Northern Ireland [electronic resource] : a social psychological perspective / Shelley McKeown.
- New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
- Palgrave pivot.
1 online resource (107 p.)
- Peace-building -- Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland -- Social conditions -- 1969-.
Northern Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1969-1994.
Northern Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1994-.
- Local subjects:
- Community development -- Northern Ireland. (search)
Northern Ireland -- Social conditions -- 1969-. (search)
Peace-building -- Northern Ireland. (search)
Social conflict -- Northern Ireland. (search)
- When conflict, competing identities, and segregation collide; Identity, Segregation and Peace-building in Northern Ireland explores the implications for peace-building in Northern Ireland, and across the globe.
- 1. History of the Conflict
2. Current Situation
3. National Identity and Citizenship
4. Peace-Building Education
5. Future of Northern Ireland.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Palgrave Connect (Online service)
- Other format:
- Print version: McKeown, Shelley Identity, Segregation and Peace-building in Northern Ireland : A Social Psychological Perspective
- 9781137323187 (electronic bk.)
1137323183 (electronic bk.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|