The days of the commune [videorecording] : a play / director, Zoe Beloff.
- [Philadelphia : Slought Foundation : Penn Cinema Studies] ; San Francisco : distributed by Microcinema International, Inc., 
1 videodisc (155 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet.
- Brecht, Bertolt, 1898-1956 -- Film adaptations.
Capitalism -- Drama.
Protest movements -- Drama.
- System Details:
- "This publication features the complete documentary of the public rehearsal of The days of the commune. It includes a high-defintion Blu-ray disc and a booklet featuring Zoe Berloff and Jonathan Kahana in conversation about the origin of the project and its relation to contemporary anti-capitalism art, media and activism."--Container.
- Cinematography, Eric Muzzy ; music, Hanns Eisler ; musical director, Hannah Temple.
- "Published by Slought Foundation and Penn Cinema Studies in conjunction with the exhibition at Slought Foundation."--Container.
Based on the play Die Tag der Commune by Bertolt Brecht.
Title on accompanying booklet: Cardboard is the language of protest : Zoe Beloff and Jonathan Kahana in conversation.
Recorded in New York City from March through May 2012.
- Beloff, Zoe. , Director
Brecht, Bertolt, 1898-1956 , Author
Slought Foundation. , Producer
University of Pennsylvania. Cinema Studies. , Producer
Microcinema, Inc. , Distributor
- Cardboard is the language of protest.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|