Der Statt Strassburg Visitations Decret de anno M. DC. LXV.
- Other Title:
- Statt Strassburg Visitations Decret de anno M. DC. LXV
- [S.l. : s.n., 1665]
 p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- u-nd t.l- 5.is then (C) 1665 (Q)
- Law -- France -- Strasbourg -- Early works to 1800.
Strasbourg (France) -- History -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Text signed and dated at end: Decretum bey Herren Räth und XXI. den 9. Decembris Anno 1665.
Signatures: pi1 A-B⁴ [C]1.
Woodcut title vignette.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries copy is no. 6 in a volume of 66 primarily late 17th- and early 18th-century pamphlets and broadsides recording decrees and ordinances issued by and/or for Strasbourg.
Penn Libraries copy has ms. inscription ("(6)") at head of title leaf; ms. inscription ("5") in pencil at foot of title leaf; a few ms. underlines in brown ink in text.
Penn Libraries copy has modern ms. bibliographical notes in pencil on pastedowns; 6 unnumbered ms. leaves ( p.) headed "Index Alphabeticus" and containing an alphabetical index of the contents of this volume bound in at end.
Acquired for the Penn Libraries in 1956.
Penn Libraries copy has illustrated armorial bookplate ("Ex libris Philipp Graf zu Eulenburg"), dated 1896, of Philipp, Fürst zu Eulenburg-Hertefeld, on front pastedown; armorial bookplate ("EX LIBRIS PHILIPPI PRINC * AB EULENBURG ET HERTEFELD COM * DE SANDELS DOM * IN LIEBENBERG HAESEN HERTEFELD KOLK ETC * NAT * MDCCCIIII", the date probably an error for 1904) of Philipp, Fürst zu Eulenburg-Hertefeld, on front pastedown; dated 19th-century autograph ("Philipp Graf zu Eulenburg Strassburg 1870/71") of Philipp, Fürst zu Eulenburg-Hertefeld, in blue ink on front free endpaper; dated 20th-century ms. note (signed: "Philipp Eulenburg Hertefeld Liebenberg 1911") in the hand of Philipp, Fürst zu Eulenburg-Hertefeld, on front free endpaper; armorial stamp ("BIBLIOTHEK LIEBENBERG") of the library established by Philipp, Fürst zu Eulenburg-Hertefeld, at Schloss Liebenberg, on title leaf of first work in volume.
Penn Libraries copy bound in full parchment; evidence of ms. title on left board; all edges red; several blank leaves bound in at beginning of volume.
- Penn Provenance:
- Eulenburg-Hertefeld, Philipp, Fürst zu, 1847-1921 (autograph) (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
Bibliothek Liebenberg (stamp) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- VD 17 1:042451R
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|