Travels into several remote nations of the world / by Lemuel Gulliver, first a surgeon, and then a captain of several ships ; with a preface by Henry Craik ; and one hundred illustrations by Charles E. Brock.
- Standardized Title:
- Gulliver's travels
- London ; New York : Macmillan and Co., 1894 (Edinburgh : R. & R. Clark)
xxx, 381,  p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Gulliver, Lemuel (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
Voyages, Imaginary -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisements -- England -- London -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
United States New York (State) New York.
- A voyage to Lilliput
A voyage to Brobdingnag
A voyage to Laputa, etc.
A voyage to the country of the Houyhnhnms.
- Publisher's advertisements follow text.
- Local notes:
- Purchased for the Penn Libraries in 2009.
Penn Gulliver Collection Gulliver 97c has different cover design, and one extra leaf of advertisements.
- Penn Provenance:
- Denison, Geoffrey (former owner)
Penny, Irene (inscription) (RBC Gulliver 97a)
Bruce, J. F. U. (autograph, New Years, 1895) (RBC Gulliver 97d)
- Penn Chronology:
- Craik, Henry, Sir, 1846-1927. , Author of introduction, etc.
Brock, C. E. (Charles Edmund), 1870-1938 , Illustrator
Macmillan & Co. , Publisher
R. & R. Clark (Firm). , Printer
Geoffrey Denison Gulliver's Travels Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|