Khrushchev remembers / with an introd., commentary, and notes by Edward Crankshaw ; translated and edited by Strobe Talbott.
- Standardized Title:
- Memoirs. Selections. English
- [1st ed.].
- Boston : Little, Brown and Co., ©1970.
xxviii, 639 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1936-1953.
Soviet Union -- Politics and government -- 1953-1985.
Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 1894-1971.
Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 1894-1971
- An authentic record of Nikita Kruschev's words gathered from tapes, interviews, etc.
- Early career
Party work in Moscow
Return to the Ukraine
Prelude to the war
The great patriotic war
Famine in the Ukraine
Stalin's last years
The fraternal countries
The Korean War
Burying the hatchet with Tito
The Geneva Summit
Visit to London
Restoring order in Hungary
Nasser, Suez, and the Aswan Dam
The Berlin crises
Mao Tse-tung and the schism
Ho Chi Minh and the war in Vietnam
Fidel Castro and the Caribbean crisis
Defending the socialist paradise.
- Donated in memory of Lionel V. Patenaude.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has bookplate "This copy of the 'Jones Project' is presented to Ralph Graves one of the six original confidants" with publisher logo on front flyleaf.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Graves, Ralph (bookplate) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Khrushchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 1894-1971. Memoirs. English. Selections. Khrushchev remembers.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|