What's on your plate? [videorecording] / a presentation by Aubin Pictures ; in association with Rise Up Foundation ; a film by Catherine Gund, Sadie Hope-Gund and Safiyah Riddle ; directed by Catherine Gund ; producers, Catherine Gund, Tanya Selvaratnam ; co-producers, Sadie Rain Hope-Gund and Safiyah Kai Riddle.
- Other Title:
- Subtitle on container: Film about kids and food politics [videorecording]
- Oley, Pa. : Bullfrog Films, 
1 videodisc (76 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 curriculum guide (64 p. ; 28 cm.)
- Hope-Gund, Sadie.
- Documentary films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- In English, with optional English SDH or Spanish subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- "A ... documentary about kids and food politics. Over the course of one year, the film follows two eleven year old multiracial city kids as they explore their place in the food chain. Includes three study modules, connected to the 64-page curriculum guide, entitled School food, Health + access, and Local food."--Container.
- What's on your plate (76 min.)
School food (23 min.)
Health + access (18 min.)
Local food (23 min.).
- Hosts, Sadie Hope-Gund and Safiyah Riddle.
- Editor, Nancy C. Kennedy ; composer, Adam Crystal ; theme song, Nona Hendryx.
- Originally produced in 2009.
Extras: deleted scene; post-screening Q & A; Sadie's high cholesterol; Nona Hendryx music video, trailer.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Gund, Catherine. , Director, Producer
Selvaratnam, Tanya. , Producer
Hope-Gund, Sadie. , Interviewee, Producer
Riddle, Safiyah. , Interviewee, Producer
Crystal, Adam. , Composer
Hendryx, Nona. , Singer
Aubin Pictures. , Producer
Rise Up Foundation. , Producer
Bullfrog Films. , Producer
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|