The several tryals of Edward Earl of Warwick and Holland, and Charles Lord Mohun, before the House of Peers in Parliament upon the 28th and 29th days of March, 1699 for the murder of Mr. Richard Coote : the Right Honourable John Lord Sommers baron of Evesham ... being lord high steward upon that occasion.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Edward Jones for Jacob Tonson ..., 1699.
, 72, 24 p. ; 33 cm. (fol.)
- edrd e.on d.t? Bath (3) 1699 (R)
- Warwick, Edward Rich, Earl of, 1673-1701 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Mohun, Charles Mohun, Baron, 1677-1712 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Murder) -- England -- London.
Coote, Richard, 1698.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "Publish'd by command of the House of Peers."
Signatures: [A]² B-T², ²B-G².
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has ms. foliation with numbers from 273 to 321.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, R37380
Wing (2nd ed.) S2813
- Mohun, Charles Mohun, Baron, 1677-1712.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|