A narrative of the phanatical plot : setting forth the treasonable and wicked designs which they have been carrying on against the King & government ever since the last Westminster Parliament : with an account of the treacherous contrivances against several worthy persons, and the measures which they used to take off the Kings evidence by subornation : to which is added, a relation of the evil practices of John Rowse, (who was lately executed at Tyburn) William Lewis (who stands convicted) and others / by John Zeale Gent.
- Other Title:
- Narrative of the fanatical plot : setting forth the treasonable and wicked designs which they have been carrying on against the King & government ever since last Westminster Parliament
- [London] : Printed for the author, and are to be sold by most booksellers in Westminster and London, 1683.
, 36 p. ; 31 cm. (fol.)
- urs, irom p-r- Plto (3) 1683 (A)
- Rouse, John, -1683.
Lewis, William, Gent.
Rye House Plot, 1683.
Great Britain -- History -- Restoration, 1660-1688.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Place of publication from Wing.
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.), Z10
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|