Taxation in Brazil [electronic resource] / Harvard Law School, International Program in Taxation
- Boston : Little, Brown and Company, 1957
- Cambridge, Mass. : Riverside Press
[Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- World tax series.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
World tax series
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
1 online resource (xxxii, 373 pages)
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Brazil.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Primarily the work of the following staff member and correspondent: Henry J. Gumpel and Rubens Gomes de Sousa"--Page 5
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references (pages xx-xxv) and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 6, 2013
- Sousa, Rubens Gomes de, author.
Harvard Law School. International Tax Program, sponsoring body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|