Immigration [electronic resource] : a world movement and its American significance / by Henry Pratt Fairchild
- Revised edition
- New York : Macmillan Company, 1925
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
1 online resource (xi, 520 pages)
- Emigration and immigration.
United States -- Emigration and immigration.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 501-511) and index
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 11, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|