The compiled statutes of the state of Nebraska, 1922 [electronic resource] : comprising all the statutory law of a general character in force July 1, 1922 / compiled by Clinton Orrin Bunn, under the supervision of Harry C. Lindsay, Henry P. Stoddart, and Clarence A. Davis, commissioners
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1922)
- Columbia, Missouri : E.W. Stephens Publishing Company, 1922
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xxii, 3420 pages)
- Law -- Nebraska.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by the state of Nebraska."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 24, 2013
- Bunn, Clinton Orrin, 1877- compiler.
Lindsay, Harry C. (Harry Clay), 1861- editor.
Stoddart, Henry P. (Henry Paxon), 1859- editor.
Davis, Clarence Alba, 1892-1974, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|