The compiled laws of the Territory of Utah [electronic resource] : containing all the general statutes now in force, to which is prefixed the Declaration of Independence, Constitution of the United States, Organic Act of Utah, and laws of Congress especially applicable to this Territory / compiled and published by authority
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1876)
- Salt Lake City, Utah : Printed at the Deseret News Steam Printing Establishment, 1876
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (xii, 900 pages)
- Law -- Utah.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee on compilation: Abraham O. Smoot, Silas S. Smith, and Robert T. Burton
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 25, 2013
- Smoot, A. O. (Abraham Owen), 1815-1895, compiler.
Smith, Silas Sanford, 1830-1910, compiler.
Burton, Robert Taylor, 1821-1907, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|