The compiled laws of the state of Michigan [electronic resource] / compiled and arranged under an act of the Legislature, approved February 2, 1857, by Thomas M. Cooley
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Compiled statutes : 1857)
- Lansing : Hosmer & Kerr, printers to the state, 1857
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (2 volumes (viii, 1785 pages))
- Law -- Michigan.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Published by authority."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 26, 2013
- Cooley, Thomas McIntyre, 1824-1898, compiler.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|