Tax-exempt organizations [electronic resource] : political activity restrictions and disclosure requirements / Erika Lunder
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2009 and 2013?]
- CRS report for Congress; RL33377.
Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
CRS report for Congress
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (27 pages)
- Nonprofit organizations -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Nonprofit organizations -- Political activity -- United States.
Disclosure of information -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "April 20, 2006."
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed October 12, 2013
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|