An annotated index of the acts of the Legislature of Louisiana [electronic resource] : through the session of 1894, with references to the decisions of the Supreme Court through the 46th annual : indexing all acts passed during and since the session of 1870, and all local and special acts still in operation, which have been adopted since the organization of the territorial government in 1804 / by Robert H. Marr
- Second edition / together with a supplement indexing all the acts passed from 1896 to 1902 inclusive, with citation of authorities through vol. 108, Louisiana reports
- New Orleans : F.F. Hansell & Bro. Ltd., 1903
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- State statutes: a historical archive.
HeinOnline state statutes: a historical archive
1 online resource (63, 595, 142 pages)
- Law -- Louisiana -- Indexes.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 4, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|