The American corporation cases [electronic resource] : embracing the decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States, the circuit courts of the United States, and the courts of last resort in the several states, since January 1, 1868, of questions peculiar to the law of corporations
- Chicago : E.B. Myers and Company, 1872-1888
- [Getzville, NY] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (11 volumes)
- Corporation law -- United States -- Digests.
Corporation law -- United States -- States -- Digests.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Editors: volumes I-II, Thomas F. Withrow; volumes III-IV, Thomas F. Withrow and Henry Binmore; volumes V-IX, Heny Binmore; volume X, Homer C. Irish
Table of cases: volume I, pages v-vi; volume II, pages iii-vi; volume III, pages iii-vi; volume IV, pages iii-vii; volume V, pages iii-viii; volume VI, pages iii-viii; volume VII, pages iii-viii; volume VIII, pages iii-viii; volume IX, pages iii-vii; volume X, pages iii-vi
Final, unnumbered, volume has title: A digest of The American corporation cases, presenting the American judications embraced in the decisions of the Supreme Court of the United States, and the courts of last resort in the several states and territories since January 1, 1868, of questions peculiar to the law of corporations
Description based on PDF title page, viewed November 20, 2013
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
- Withrow, Thomas F. (Thomas Foster), 1833-1893, editor
Binmore, Henry, editor
Irish, Homer C., editor
- Digest of the American corporation cases
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|