The bill, entituled, An act for preventing occasional conformity : with the amendments made by the Lords, and the amendments made by the House of Commons to those amendments, and the reports of the several conferences relating thereunto, and the proceedings thereupon : as also, the reports of the conferences between the two Houses, relating to a message the fourth of February last, touching the Commissioners of Accounts, and the proceedings thereupon : printed by order of the House of Commons.
- Other Title:
- Act for preventing occasional conformity
- [London] : Printed for Edward Jones ... and Timothy Goodwin ..., 1702.
64 p. ; 30 cm. (fol.)
- oyie d.is gent Octh (7) 1702 (A)
- Great Britain. Commissioners Appointed to Examine, Take, and State the Public Accounts of the Kingdom.
Church and state -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Church history -- Sources -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "The report of the conferences and free conference, relating to the message from the Lords the 4th of February, 1702, touching the Commissioners of Accounts and the proceedings thereupon" has special t.p., with imprint: London : Printed for Edward Jones ... and Timothy Goodwin ..., 1703.
Advertisement: on p. 64.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has bookplate of Cyrus Day on front pastedown.
Culture Class Collection copy bound with: Bedloe, William. A narrative and impartial discovery of the horrid popish plot. London : Printed for Robert Boulter, John Hancock, Ralph Smith, and Benjamin Harris, booksellers in Cornhil, near the Royal Exchange, 1679 -- Barnardiston, Samuel. The tryal and conviction of Sr. Sam. Bernardiston, Bart., for high-misdemeanor at the session of nisi prius. London : Printed for Benjamin Tooke, at the Ship in S. Pauls Church-Yard, 1684.
- Penn Provenance:
- Day, Cyrus (bookplate) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- ESTC, T141213
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|