Plan offered by the Earl of Chatham, to the House of Lords, entitled : a provisional act, for settling the troubles in America, and for asserting the supreme legislative authority and superintending power of Great Britain over the colonies / which was rejected, and not suffered to lie upon the table.
- Other Title:
- Provisional act, for settling the troubles in America, and for asserting the supreme legislative authority and superintending power of Great Britain over the colonies.
- London : Printed for J. Almon, opposite Burlington-House, Piccadilly, MDCCLXXV 
14,  p. ; 25 cm.
- e,a; u-in 'sns anth (3) 1775 (R)
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America -- Administration -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy has library label "Ex-libris Frank C. Deering" pasted inside the slipcase.
- Penn Provenance:
- Deering, Frank C. (ex-libris) (Culture Class Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 190Aa
- Almon, John, 1737-1805, bookseller.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords.
Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
English Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|