[Catalog of the Frankfurt(?) book fair, issued ca. 1606].
- [S.l. : s.n., ca. 1606]
- Conference Name:
- Frankfurter Buchmesse 1606
[16+] p. ; 20 cm. (4to)
- Frankfurter Buchmesse 1606 -- Catalogs.
Early printed books -- 17th century -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
German imprints -- 17th century -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
Booksellers and bookselling -- Germany -- Frankfurt am Main -- Early works to 1800.
Book industries and trade -- Germany -- Frankfurt am Main -- Exhibitions -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Fairs -- Germany -- Frankfurt am Main -- Catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
- Booksellers' catalogs -- Germany -- Frankfurt am Main -- 17th century.
- Cataloging from imperfect copy: all before leaf D1 wanting, including title leaf. All leaves without pagination. Title devised by cataloger from content.
- Local notes:
- Culture Class Collection copy vol. 1 is bound in a portion of parchment bifolium from a ms. in a southern German dialect, possibly a legal or administrative text, ruled in ink in two columns and written in a Gothic bookhand in dark ink with rubrics, initials and capital strokes in red ink.
Culture Class Collection copy is no. 2, vol. 1 in a collection of Catalogues of the Frankfurt Book Fair, issued between 1603 and 1659 in Germany.
- Penn Chronology:
- 1606 (ca.)
- Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
German Culture Class Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|