Developing cognitive control processes : mechanisms, implications, and interventions / edited by Philip David Zelazo and Maria D. Sera.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
- Conference Name:
- Minnesota Symposium on Child Psychology (37th : 2011 : University of Minnesota)
- Minnesota symposia on child psychology (Series) ; 0076-9266 v. 37,
Minnesota symposia on child psychology, 0076-9266 ; volume 37
xi, 272 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Cognition in children -- Congresses.
Child psychology -- Congresses.
Child development -- Congresses.
Cognitive psychology -- Congresses.
Cognitive neuroscience -- Congresses.
- What is cognitive control? / Philip David Zelazo and Jacob E. Anderson
Development of neural networks supporting goad-directed behavior / Elizabeth L. Johnson, Sarah E. Munro, and Silvia A. Bunge
Developing cognitive control : the costs and benefits of active, abstract representations / Yuko Munakata, Hannah R. Snyder, and Christopher H. Chatham
The emerging executive : using dynamic neural fields to understand the development of cognitive control / John P. Spencer and Aaron T. Buss
Stress and the development of executive functions : experiential canalization of brain and behavior / Clancy Blair
Individual differences in child temperament and their effect on cognitive control / Nathan A. Fox
Want to optimize executive functions and academic outcomes? Simple, just nourish the human spirit / Adele Diamond
Development of cognitive control : where are we and what's next? / Maria D. Sera and Nicole Scott.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Zelazo, Philip David, editor of compilation.
Sera, Maria D., editor of compilation.
- 9780470422748 (hbk.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|